Dear Drugster,
Welcome to the Cave's xmas party. A small celebration of all things silly and festive, where our good taste and common sense is replaced by bright tinsel, and where the spirit of the burnt-out fairy-light lives on.
Feliz Natal.

1 - Play the 'BUMPER QUIZ'. Are you a DRUGSTER or a DRAGSTER?
a
2 - Visit the 'XMAS TREE' and witness the sacred arrival.
a
3 - Play the 'HANGMAN' and take the Drugster to the Xmas Ball.
a
4 - Read 'SANTA REVEALED' and discover the true nature of Santa.
a
5 - Finally, a message from our very 'SINGING SANTA'.

7 comments:

Diana said...

Feliz Natal Isabel!

Having fun with drugstorexmas on Christmas night:

The Quiz named me a Dreamster when I first tried it, but on the other hand Hangman was way easier to find out!.
I'm looking forward to know more about your new partners in crime and I must say I'm impressed (in a good way!) by the revelation of Santa's secret!
Singing Santa was definitely my favourite feature in here: another great new demo song!

Thanks for that!

Diana

Anonymous said...

dear isabel
a very merry xmas to you and thank you for this lovely surprise.
mark (a dreamster, but working on it!)

Glen Robins said...

Oh no! I'm a dreamster as well. Must... try... harder...
Still, better a dreamster than a dragster, as the old saying goes...

drugstorexmas said...

Huh..huh...
wondering how many little dragsters are now hiding in corners.
Dreamsters are OK, look, even monteiro, who devised the questions, failed the top marks, now you figure that one out...
x

Roman said...

OK, I'm am dreamster, thank you. ;-)

Steve P said...

I'm a dreamster too....pretty much sums me up that....

Marta Souza said...

Oi Isabel..

Feliz Ano Novo.

Saudades...

Marta